Answered By: Sara Pimental
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2018     Views: 256

In order to update your Internet Explorer browser or download an alternative browser like Google Chrome, please submit a request to KP IT online or via the Help Desk.

Please Note: Each KP Physician and Employee has to request the browser update individually.

You can also use OneSearch to search PubMed.

Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

Please help us comply with HIPAA by not referring to a patient by name or number.
Your Question

If you want to request articles, a literature search or submit questions to a kpLibrarian, please fill out the form below:

Your Info
Advanced Literature Search Request Form

If you want to request a detailed literature search or submit a PICO question to a kpLibrarian, please follow this link instead of filling out the form above:

Fields marked with * are required.

Chat with Us

Use chat to get immediate answers to quick questions! Please select your Region from the drop-down menu.