Answered By: Rebecca Bayrer Last Updated: Apr 06, 2016 Views: 81
If your PubMed search retrieves articles that are not available in full-text (i.e., don’t have a blue Clinical Library icon or a “free full-text” icon in the abstract view), you can easily order copies directly through PubMed by following these steps:
1. Put a check mark next to the citation(s) of interest
2. Click on the “Send To” drop-down menu and select the ”e-mail” option
3. Enter email@example.com in the e-mail box
4. Enter your name and e-mail address in the “Subject Field"
5. Leave the default data in the other boxes and click the “Email” button
You can also copy the citations and submit a request through Ask a Librarian, as well as call or send an email to your local librarian.