Answered By: Marina Aiello
Last Updated: Jul 20, 2018     Views: 97

Yes. However, many Kaiser Member requests (such as: basic health questions, requests for general patient handouts, and signing up for classes) should first be directed to the local Health Education Department.

Kaiser Members do not have access to our entire collection of resources, but the local librarian can help them find publicly available information. In addition, some libraries have collections of consumer health books which members are allowed to check out.

If a Kaiser Member needs information, please provide them with the phone number to their local library and have them call for an appointment or available hours. 

You can find the list of libraries here:

Submit your question to us and receive the answer by email!

Please help us comply with HIPAA by not referring to a patient by name or number.
Your Question

If you want to request articles, a literature search or submit questions to a kpLibrarian, please fill out the form below:

Your Info
Advanced Literature Search Request Form

If you want to request a detailed literature search or submit a PICO question to a kpLibrarian, please follow this link instead of filling out the form above:

Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics

Chat with Us

Use chat to get immediate answers to quick questions! Please select your Region from the drop-down menu.